You are here
Frequently Asked Questions
- Click New User from the Internet Banking Log In section on our home page.
- The system will determine if you are an existing customer by requiring you to enter some specific information.
- You must complete all fields that contain an asterisk (*).
- Enter an existing account number in the Account Number 1 field.
- Identify the account type in the Account Type 1 (use the drop down menus).
- The Password is preset to accept the last four digits of your social security number.
- Click on Terms and Conditions for important information about your account.
- Once you have completed all of the required fields, click on Submit
- Customize your identification codes by entering new ones.
Your Access ID must be at least 6 digits and/or characters in
length. It does not have to be and is not recommended to be your account number.
This entry cannot be changed so choose wisely!
- Enter a New Password (The last four digits of your social security number will not be accepted. You must customize a new password. This must be at least six (6) characters, contain alpha, numeric, uppercase, lowercase and a special character.
This password can be changed at your discretion.)
- Confirm New Password by retyping the password selected in the last step.
- Click Submit.
- Enter your Security Data - Email Address, Pass Phrase, Choose three challenge questions and answer them. All security data including
the image may be changed at your discretion.
- Click Submit.
The following browsers are supported:
|Apple Safari 4.0||Firefox 3.5||Internet Explorer 8.0|
|Apple Safari 5.0||Firefox 4.0||Internet Explorer 9.0|
|Apple Safari 5.0 for Mac||Firefox 7.0||Internet Explorer 10.0|
|Chrome 15.0||Firefox 8.0||Internet Explorer 11.0|
|Chrome 16.0||Opera 10.0|
|Google Chrome 9.0||Opera 11.0|
Click here for common browser settings.
- Log into The Bank of Glen Burnie's Internet Banking site
- Click the Options tab
- Click Edit on the information you want to change
- Click Submit - Your information has now been updated