You are here
Frequently Asked QuestionsPrint
Note: As of Tuesday, September 1, 2015, eStatement customers that do not have Internet Banking must sign up for Internet Banking to view your eStatements. Those who currently have Internet Banking and eStatements must re-enroll in eStatements through your Internet Banking account.
- Sign up for Internet Banking as a New User, if you haven’t already.
- Log on to your Internet Banking account.
- The eStatement Enrollment screen will appear once you log on to your account.
- Select which account you would like to enroll with eStatements by checking the box next to the account name.
- In the column labeled Enrollment Status, select the bubble next to eStatements to the corresponding account name.
- Confirm the email address associated with your account by retyping your email address in the black space under the email address listed.
- Repeat steps 4-6 for additional accounts you would like to enroll in eStatements.
- At the bottom of the screen, click the hyperlink “Terms & Conditions”. This will open a new internet browser tab. Read the terms & conditions of eStatements.
- Go back to your original screen (or tab) and check the box next to the statement “By selecting this check box, you agree to the Terms and Conditions.”
- Click Accept at the bottom on the screen.
You have successfully signed up for new, full-color eStatements with The Bank of Glen Burnie.
- Click New User from the Internet Banking Log In section on our home page.
- The system will determine if you are an existing customer by requiring you to enter some specific information.
- You must complete all fields that contain an asterisk (*).
- Enter an existing account number in the Account Number 1 field.
- Identify the account type in the Account Type 1 (use the drop down menus).
- The Password is preset to accept the last four digits of your social security number.
- Click on Terms and Conditions for important information about your account.
- Once you have completed all of the required fields, click on Submit
- Customize your identification codes by entering new ones.
Your Access ID must be at least 6 digits and/or characters in
length. It does not have to be and is not recommended to be your account number.
This entry cannot be changed so choose wisely!
- Enter a New Password (The last four digits of your social security number will not be accepted. You must customize a new password. This must be at least six (6) characters, contain alpha, numeric, uppercase, lowercase and a special character.
This password can be changed at your discretion.)
- Confirm New Password by retyping the password selected in the last step.
- Click Submit.
- Enter your Security Data - Choose three challenge questions and answer them. All security data may be changed at your discretion.
- Click Submit.
The following browsers are supported:
|Apple Safari 4.0||Firefox 3.5||Internet Explorer 8.0|
|Apple Safari 5.0||Firefox 4.0||Internet Explorer 9.0|
|Apple Safari 5.0 for Mac||Firefox 7.0||Internet Explorer 10.0|
|Chrome 15.0||Firefox 8.0||Internet Explorer 11.0|
|Chrome 16.0||Opera 10.0|
|Google Chrome 9.0||Opera 11.0|
Click here for common browser settings.
- Log into The Bank of Glen Burnie's Internet Banking site
- Click the Options tab
- Click Edit on the information you want to change
- Click Submit - Your information has now been updated